Welcome to the www.one-more.info website (hereinafter, the “Site”). For ONE MORE S.R.L., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Largo Municipio n. 40 – 39044 – Egna (BOLZANO) (hereinafter, the “Data Controller” or “OneMore”), your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important. For this reason OneMore collects and handles your personal data with utmost attention and adopts specific measures to safely store them.
1. Type of data processed
With reference to the purposes of the processing indicated at following point 2, OneMore processes different types of personal data about you, among which:
- Your personal identification information (such as name and surname), your contact details (such as email address and telephone number), shipping and invoicing addresses, payment information (such as payment method used, cardholder, number of card used). These data are processed with regards to the online sale of OneMore products and related activities (such as the signing and performance of the contract; payment, invoicing; product shipping; management of the right of withdrawal, returns and legal warranties; customer service; the control and prevention of fraud and abusive behaviours – also by third parties – in conflict with applicable laws, contractual provisions, rules of fairness and good faith). For what concerns customer service, the information you choose to provide in your communications is also processed.
- Your identification information, your email address and password, as well as the data needed to provide you with the services that are reserved for registered users (e.g.: wish list, my orders, etc.) if you register on the Site.
- Your identification data and contact details are also used by OneMore to handle your requests for information concerning OneMore products, as well as to provide you with any service (that you have requested and is offered through the Site).
- Data relating to your preferences and interests once consent has been given. Among these, products you have purchased or added to your wish list, your age and gender, country, preferred language and currency, the newsletters you have subscribed to and the interaction with them and the events in the OneMore world. OneMore processes your data to analyse your habits and preferences in order to offer you customised services and communications, in line with your interests.
2. Purpose of the processing and legal basis
2.1 Purposes related to the online sale of products
OneMore, as data controller, processes your personal data for the online sale of OneMore products and relevant activities. More specifically your data will be processed:
- To enter into and perform a contract for the purchase, on the Site, of one or more products, for the payment, shipping of the product, any handling of the right of withdrawal, return and legal warranty. This processing is necessary to fulfil the contract to which you are party (purchase contract). The provision of your personal data is compulsory; without it you will not be able to purchase from the Site or manage any requests you may have relevant to the right of withdrawal, return and legal warranty, or receive customer service.
- For customer service purposes. Data processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract to which you are a party (provision of customer service). The provision of your personal data is compulsory; without it, you will not be able to receive the assistance you requested.
- For the fulfilment of legal obligations relating to sales activities (such as, for example, issuing and storing invoices). This processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation. The provision of your personal data is, therefore, compulsory; without it, you will not be able to purchase from the Site.
- To register on the Site and use the services granted to registered users (for example: wish list, my orders, etc.). This processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract to which you are a party (registration on the Site and relevant supply of services). The provision of your personal data is compulsory; without it, you will not be able to register on the Site and benefit from the services granted to registered users.
- To prevent and suppress fraud and abusive behaviours (also by third parties) those contravene applicable law, contractual provisions, and the rules of fairness and good faith. The lawfulness of this processing is based on the legitimate interest to carry out security checks and activities with the purpose of preventing and protecting against fraudulent activities and abusive behaviours. Upon your request, you will be provided with detailed information about the abovementioned legitimate interest and relevant so-called balancing test.
- To use the following services offered through the Site and related to online sales (not available in all countries): (i) online sale of OneMore products; (ii) return of products purchased online. This processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract to which you are a party (supply of the relevant service). The provision of your personal data is compulsory; without it, you will not be able to use the service.
2.2 Purposes related to the execution of other services you requested
You can contact OneMore for further information about the OneMore world and products.
OneMore processes the personal data you provide when using these services on the Site and that you enter in the relevant forms on the Site. The processing is based on the fulfilment of a contractual obligation between the parties or on pre-contractual measures taken upon your request. The provision of your personal data is compulsory; a refusal to provide such data would prevent you from using the service you requested.
2.3 Marketing purposes
With your consent, which is optional, OneMore uses your personal data for marketing purposes. In fact, OneMore may send you promotions, commercial communications or advertisements about its products, services and events. Marketing activities may include market research and surveys to measure your level of satisfaction or carry out statistical analyses, including anonymous data organised in aggregate form. The processing of your data is based on your freely given consent and the provision of your data is optional; the refusal to provide consent will not affect the possibility of purchasing our products online.
With your consent, which is optional, OneMore uses data collected in its stores and online, through this Site or other sites or through OneMore accounts on social media, to collect information about your preferences, habits, lifestyle as well as details of purchases made. The data are used to create group and/or individual profiles (“profiling”) that allow us to send you customised communications that are in line with your interests, or to conduct market research and statistical analyses, including anonymous data organised in aggregate form. The processing of your data is based on your freely given consent and the provision of your data is optional; the refusal to provide consent, in fact, will not affect the possibility of purchasing our products online.
With your consent, which is optional, OneMore shares your personal data with third party companies that collaborate with OneMore. These companies will process your data for their own marketing purposes, i.e. to send you promotions, commercial communications or advertisements about their products, services, events, including market research and surveys to measure your level of satisfaction or to carry out statistical analyses, including anonymous data organised in aggregate form. The processing of your data is based on your freely given consent and the provision of your data is optional; the refusal to provide consent, in fact, will not affect the possibility of purchasing our products online.
Channels such as email, newsletter, operator telephone calls, SMS, MMS, chat, instant messaging, social networks and traditional mail, are used to send you marketing communications or customised offers, as well as invitations to events organised by OneMore or in which OneMore participates. You may unsubscribe from newsletters by clicking on the relevant link at the bottom of every commercial communication.
2.4 Other purposes
Your personal data are processed by the data controller, to the extent of its area of competence, also for:
- Managing requests to exercise personal data protection rights (further information in point 6). This processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
3. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be accessed by OneMore personnel (employees and collaborators), as well as by third parties (suppliers and/or business partners) who have been adequately selected by the data controllers and offer suitable guarantees of compliance with the personal data processing regulations.
These third parties, specifically designated by the data controllers (by each of them for the processing activities under their ownership) may carry out their activities as “data processors” (that is, under the direct responsibility of the data controller who appointed them). For example: internet providers, companies specialising in IT and telematic services, customer service companies, companies conducting marketing activities, companies specialised in market research and data processing, physical stores) or as “independent data controllers” (for example couriers and forwarding agents, bank operators, freelancers, or legal or tax consultancy and assistance companies).
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
(i) When disclosure is required by applicable laws and regulations for legitimate third party recipients of communications, such as public authorities and bodies that process your data as independent data controllers for their respective institutional purposes.
(ii) In the case of extraordinary operations (e.g. mergers, acquisitions, transfer of business, etc.).
(iii) When you provide your consent for independent marketing purposes to companies that collaborate with OneMore.
Some of the abovementioned subjects may also be established outside of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA), in countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data according to the standards pursuant to the GDPR. OneMore adopts all the necessary precautions to guarantee legitimate data transfer (in particular, through the use of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission).
4. Data retention and how long
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which is strictly related to the purpose for which they were collected and in compliance with the applicable legal or regulatory obligations. At the end of the established retention period, your personal data will be erased or otherwise irreversibly anonymised, unless OneMore is required to retain the data for an additional period of time to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations or to exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings.
The retention period differs according to the processing purpose. In particular:
- For the online sale of products and related activities, your personal data will be retained for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 (ten) years after the termination of the same, exception made for registration on the Site and the use of services granted to registered users (for example: wish list, my orders, etc.), in relation to which your personal data will be retained until you request the cancellation of your account.
- For profiling or customised marketing purposes, your personal data are retained for a period of 7 (seven) years from the moment you provide your consent for the abovementioned purposes, following a data protection impact assessment carried out by OneMore, with the participation of its Data Protection Officer.
- For general marketing activities, your data are retained by OneMore until you request cancellation, withdraw consent or object to the processing; OneMore also wishes to protect your data and ensure that you intend to continue receiving its communications. For this reason, your data are erased when 4 (four) years have passed since you last interacted with OneMore.
- For the fulfilment of legal obligations on personal data processing (point 2.4), your personal data will be processed by each data controller, to the extent of their area of competence, for the period of time necessary to manage your request to exercise rights pursuant to the GDPR or to fulfil the legal obligation to which the data controller is subject. The data necessary to prove compliance with the legal obligations to which the data controller is subject will be retained for 10 (ten years).
- In case of legal or administrative dispute, your data will be retained for the period of time necessary for OneMore or a third party to legally protect the right, or within the limits imposed by the legal or administrative authority.
5. Rights of the data subject
You may contact each data controller or the respective data protection officer at any time, to exercise your rights pursuant to the GDPR and, in particular:
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if it is, to obtain access to and a copy of such personal data (“right of access”).
- To obtain the rectification of your personal data, i.e. to obtain the correction, amendment or updating of any data that is inaccurate or no longer correct, as well as to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary information statement (“right to rectification”).
- To withdraw your consent (“right to withdraw consent”): at any time, you may withdraw the consent given for the processing of your personal data, also in relation to any activities with marketing purposes, included profiling. With regards to this, the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduction of market research and surveys to measure your level of satisfaction and the customisation of commercial offers on the basis of your interest are also considered marketing activities. Upon receiving your request, the data controller will immediately cease the processing of your personal data that is based on such consent, while other processing or processing based on other conditions will continue in full respect of applicable provisions.
- To request the cancellation of your personal data when, in particular, (i) data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, or (ii) data were illegally processed, or (iii) data must be cancelled to fulfil a legal obligation, or, lastly, (iv) you objected to their processing (see below “right to object”) and there is no prevailing legitimate reason which allows the data controller to proceed regardless with the processing (“right to erasure” or “right to be forgotten”).
- To obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data, i.e. that the data controller retains such data without though being able to use them, exception made for your requests and exceptions provided for by law. Such right can be exercised only when, in particular, (i) you object to the accuracy of your personal data, for the period of time necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data, or (ii) data processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of their use, instead of their erasure, or (iii) though the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, you require the personal data to assess, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings or (iv) you objected to the processing of the personal data (see below “right to object”), pending the verification regarding whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller prevail over those of the data subject (“right to restriction”).
- To request your data or transmit them to another subject other than the data controller (“right to data portability”). You shall have the right to receive the personal data processed in accordance with the consent provided or of the contract stipulated with you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Upon your request, and where technically feasible, OneMore will transmit your data directly to a third party of your choice.
- To lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities on the compliance with the regulations on personal data protection, if you believe that you’re your personal data was unlawfully processed (“right to lodge a complaint”). In Italy, the complaint can be lodged with the Italian Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
In addition, as data subject, you also have the “right to object”, that is:
- To object, at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data carried out in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller or for purposes of marketing, including profiling. The data controller will no longer process your personal data unless it proves the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for proceeding with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or to assess, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings.
To guarantee full respect of the rights as described above and that the data of our users are not subject to violations or are not unlawfully accessed by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we may ask you some information to verify your identity or to clarify the request lodged.
7. Data security
OneMore adopts specific technical and organisational security measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal data of Site users and to prevent the unlawful or fraudulent use of their personal data.
We invite you to take suitable precautions when using the Site, such as, for example, keeping your access credentials strictly private or changing them periodically.
8. Contact details of data controllers and data protection officers
The data controller is ONE MORE S.R.L., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Largo Municipio n. 40 – 39044 – Egna (BOLZANO), Italy.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy or to exercise your rights pursuant to the GDPR, you may exercise your rights at any time by contacting us:
– via registered mail at One More S.r.l., with registered office in Largo Municipio n. 40 – 39044 – Egna (BOLZANO), Italy;
– via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: October 2022